Friday, September 16, 2016

IGDI's?! What are IGDI's?

  This week in 4 year old preschool. I have been working on IGDI's assessments. What are those you ask?
           "Individual Growth & Development Indicators (IGDIs) are a set of early childhood assessment tools for monitoring the growth and development of preschool-aged children on the pathway to kindergarten. Scientifically validated for identifying children who are experiencing difficulties acquiring fundamental skills necessary for academic success, IGDIs can also be used to measure developmental gains and inform instructional needs of individual children."  The data I gathered I will go over at conferences, if you have any questions before please feel free to email me. I have attached the link for more information about IGDI's.

IGDI's Information


A few photos of us playing with friends!






0 comments:

Post a Comment